I have had a studio in the Rothesay area for forty years.
- had the distinction of making the CBC mugs.
- received the 4th prize for New Media in a competition of over a 1000 artist during the 2003 Florence Biennale
- received several NB Arts grants over the years including a Regional Grant in 2009 for Future Fossils.
- She’s also a court artist and has work her work displayed in the UNB Law Library and on their website
- volunteered for a year at the Saint John Art Centre to ensure it’s survival as a visual art building.
- volunteer on Saint John’s Imperial Theatre visual Art Committee since 1995
My work is also part of the following collections: UNB, new McCain headquarters building, New Brunswick Museum …a work called FAITH….clay books each with faith in 12 different languages, also see Art & Artifact http://website.nbm-mnb.ca/A&A/listing2.htm , NB Regional Library in Quispamsis, Saint John City Hall, several NB law firms, the Canada Art Bank in Ottawa (works on paper) and the NB Art Bank in Fredericton.
Purchase Carol’s Work at
10 McLaughlin Drive
Rothesay, NB E2E 3P3
Visitors welcome to studio, call 847-8754 first or for classes.
Studio Tour Location:
10 McLaughlin Drive,
(off the Old Hampton Rd.)
- Towards Rothesay from the corner of Marr and Clark Road s(Irving and KV Drugs). We’re the first road on the left. Move into the centre lane, sign by telephone pole.
- Towards Quispamsis from the Rothesay Commons – we are the last road on the right before the Marr Rd/ Old Hampton Road corner, one house past Iona Ave.
Facebook – artyclayforever
5 thoughts on “Carol Taylor”
Hi Carol, I would like to be included in the studio tour next year. How do I go about it?
Hi Linda- Facebook message Helen Shideler
Has Ms. Taylor ever done any sort of vase?
I sent Carol a note asking her
Just checking the update and came across this. I have made vases…although not lately….had kiln and studio problems the last few years so am painting. Perhaps you can read the update.
Thanks for asking. Carol T.